Declaration on the duty to inform
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the scope of our website.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve the right to protection of personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
If you contact us by inquiry on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Your information including personal data from our contact form will be transmitted to us via our own mail server to process your request, processed and stored by us. This data will not be collected or passed on without your declaration of consent. Without this data we can not process your requests.
The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG and Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) DSGVO.
Cookies & Analytics
We process data about your use of our website via the following tool in order to be able to adapt it to your interests in the best possible way.
- Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
Purpose and scope of processing: Matomo stores cookies in order to recognise you and subsequently compile user statistics about your website activities.
- the user’s IP address, shortened by the last two bytes (anonymised)
- the page called up and the time of the call-up
- the page from which the user came to our website (referrer)
- which browser with which plug-ins, which operating system and which screen resolution is used
- the time spent on the website
- the pages that are visited from the sub-page accessed
Maotomo stores the following cookies on your device:
- Name: _pk_id, Duration: 13 months, Purpose: To store details about the user, such as the unique user ID.
- Name: _pk_ses, Duration: 30 minutes, Purpose: Temporary storage of data for the visit.
- Name: mtm_consent, Duration: 30 years, Purpose: storage of consent for user statistics.
Legal basis of processing: Your data is processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent for web analysis is stored in the “local storage” of your web browser. Revoke consent and reload page.
Recipients of the data: The data collected with Matomo is stored on our own servers. It is not passed on to third parties.
Purpose of processing: When you access our website, the web server collects usage data (so-called server logs). The collection of this data is necessary to technically enable the connection to our server and the use of the website. In addition, this data is used for the defense and analysis of attacks.
The following server logs are collected: The IP address of the requesting device, together with the date, time, request, which file is requested (name and URL), which amount of data is transferred to you, a message whether the request was successful, identification data of the browser and operating system used, as well as the website from which the access was made (should the access be made via a link).
Legal basis of processing: The processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the operation of the service and system security.
Further information: The server logs are stored for a maximum of 2 months.
Personal data that you transmit electronically on this website, such as name, e-mail address, address or other personal information, will be used by us only for the purpose stated in each case, kept secure and not disclosed to third parties. The provider automatically collects and stores information on the web server such as the browser used, operating system, referring page, IP address, time of access, etc.. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person without checking further data sources and we do not evaluate this data further as long as there is no illegal use of our website.
With regard to your data stored by us, you are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to us firstname.lastname@example.org or the data protection authority.
We are particularly concerned to protect and keep safe all personal data that you entrust to us. In this document you will learn more about how we use and process your personal data.
Purpose, legal basis, storage period and data recipient
1. We need the collected personal data for contract fulfillment, billing, assertion of contractual claims, for customer service purposes and for advertising purposes. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.
2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are on the one hand contract performance, legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and on the other hand your consent (eg contact form, newsletter, online booking, cookies). Failure to provide the data may have different consequences.
3. We process your personal data, as far as necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing to the termination of a contract) and beyond that in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations, which arise, among other things, from the Unternehmensgesetzbuch (UGB), the Bundesabgabenordnung (BAO), as well as until the end of any legal dispute, ongoing warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
+43 676 948 42 30